Both the President and Vice-President of FMRRS have functioned as PFM Advisors on behalf of the International Monetary Fund/ World Bank in various countries including Africa. The assignments include:
- Advancing fiscal reporting and transparency in Africa; including improving In-year and end-of –year fiscal reporting,
- Conducted a fiscal reporting and transparency gap analysis.
- Analysis of PFM legal frameworks and amendments proposed thereto.
- Country-specific reform action plans formulated.
- Conducting regional workshops on enhancing fiscal reporting & transparency.
- Rationalizing extra-budgetary funds in the National budget.
- MTBF reforms in the Gambia; Refinement of program budgeting in Ghana.
- Assisting in enhancing TSA and cash management reforms using the GIFMIS in Nigeria
- Deepening MTBF Project in Bangladesh
- Modifying the Chart of Accounts for a unified budgeting structure and the rationalization of the Below the Line Accounts in Lesotho
- Writing of the “Treasury Manual” and the “Below the Line Accounts Manual” in Lesotho
- Implementation and Training in PFM related Issues/ Compliance Review under SUPPORT TO PFM REFORM PROJECT in Lesotho
- Stabilization of the operation and reconciliation of the Single Treasury Account in Lesotho
- Review of the fiscal system and recommendations for reforms in PFM to deal with significant payment arrears in Laos
- Drafting of the Finance Bill and connected Financial Regulations; work on PFM Legal Framework in Lesotho
The National experience of the Officer Bearers includes:
- Project on Rationalization and Modernization of the working of the Accounts Department of the Government of Delhi.
- Framing of Guidelines for Maintaining Fixed Asset Registers by Government of Assam.
- Project for Pilot study of the Finance Division of Delhi University by FMRRS to “Review” and “Rationalize” work procedures.
- Financial Restructuring Plan for National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., a Government of India Public Sector Undertaking.
- Project for Preparation of Financial Rules and Delegation of Financial Powers Rules of ICCR.
- Project for Revision of Accounts Manual of Central Board of Excise and Customs.
- Project for Organising Workshops on Accrual System of Accounting for middle level officers of Indian Civil Accounts Departments, Government of India.
- Conduct of audit of Software Technology Parks of India at Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Kolhapur.
- Project for Reconciliation of Central Government Loans to Government of Assam.
- Training Programme on “ Chart of Accounts” for Officers of Controller General of Accounts.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Manual of Government of Delhi.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Manual of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Preparation of Internal Audit Manual for Chief Controller ( Pensions).
- Project for Preparation of Central Board of Direct Taxes Accounting Manual.
- Project for Internal Audit of 162 Government Schools of Delhi.
- Management Study of Kendriya Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi
- Audit of Pension Payments by Banks.
- Performance Audit of Jan Shikshan Sansthan.
- Public Financial Management work in Information & Broadcasting.
- Audit of Procurement Systems of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Project for Development of a Database for Planning Commission for monitoring the Finances of the State Governments and to assist in deciding the flow of funds from Centre to State Governments
- Public Financial Management work of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Scrutiny of Transport Subsidy in Ministry of Industry.
- Miscellaneous Internal Audits, Work Studies Performance Audits etc.
- Project for Organising Workshops on Expenditure Control under the New General financial Rules for the middle and senior level officers of the Government of India.
- Miscellaneous Training Programmes on Accounts, Finance and Internal Audit for staff of Central and State Governments.
Patek Philippe Replica Watches
Tissot Replica Watches
Breitling Replica Watches