Role of FMRRS
The main role envisaged by the Society for itself is as follows:
- FMRRS takes up turnkey PFM (Public Financial Management) projects.
- It facilitates spread of technical knowledge and know-how of current trends in the developed and developing countries including reforms in the sphere of accounts and financial management.
- It conducts training programmes on audit, accounting, works audit and financial management for civil ministries, state governments, public sector enterprises, autonomous bodies etc.
- FMRRS takes up performance audit/review of schemes, procurement audit of schemes/project.
- It assists in drafting of financial manuals.